Search: or 

Why is eztv less supportive of 720p?

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » General » Thread ]

[#148554] Written by: witness85 [14/12/10, 02:09]
Action: [ Reply ] [ Quote ]
public trackers do support 720p. tpb is a good example. i recently switched from eztv rss feeds to
tbp for most of my shows, simply because i want quality content. i realise the complications with
distributing 720p, but a lot of countries now have huge data plans and it seems outdated to only
support sd content.

the most frustrating thing (and most likely what supporters of hd content have found) is that there
is no good public distribution of hd content. tpb, while at least providing it, is horrid. i have to
constantly manually filter my rss feeds from duplicates and incorrect releases and every release is
downloaded into folders.

if someone knows of a good way to rss hd content the same way eztv does with sd (no folders and
filtered releases), please let me know.

p.s it seems ridicules to tell people that they should use private trackers to get hd content
because they aren't seeding. one of the reasons eztv is so popular is because it uses public
trackers. if that was a valid argument, eztv would be using private ones already.
[#484543] Written by: Yombo [10/05/16, 09:28]
Is there a good place to get information on how to set up the RSS feed for eztv in rss downloader of
utorrent? Right now I'm using showrss, but I don't like the folders.
[#484564] Written by: badger50 [18/05/16, 12:53]
Over the last 3 weeks 60% of my downloads (MKV) have cut out when viewing them on TV via a USB
I either have to convert to an AVI or MP4 or go to another source. Its very annoying is anyone else having this problem ?
[#488267] Written by: Bingewatcher666 [03/02/18, 17:48]
Any plans for doing 720p x265 releases?
Hate looking on other sites for shows released in newer format.
File size is lower and encoding works well as long as hardware playing file is fairly new.
[#488278] Written by: spirado [10/02/18, 09:40]
yep, STRIFE material won't play at all most of the time or crashes when fast forward/back
using Sony tv and LG BD player.
Lots of other stuff just play fine avi, MP4.
[#488287] Written by: missyrita [14/02/18, 02:01]
I do agree with you. There are things that EZTV need to work into to satisfy its community.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]